CARING FOR THOSE WHO CARE FOR THE WORLD
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
We do this by:
- Coming alongside mission leaders and teams
- Encouraging biblical reflection on issues related to the value of singleness and marriage within the spiritual family of Christ.
- Providing resources and training
Shoulder to Shoulder exists to come alongside cross-cultural workers, mission teams, and organizations with resources, specialized training events for missions or personalized encouragement for individuals.
Contact us if you have questions about the way in which we can serve you or your mission agency.
Thriving in spiritual family
Fresh perspectives on marriage, sexuality & singleness
in cross-cultural ministry
Save the date
A gathering: Plenary sessions and interactive focus groups
Primary Audience: Mission leaders and individuals who are influencers; married and single
- Purpose: Understanding a biblical foundation of theology of marriage, sexuality, and singleness can impact and change our perspectives; especially since we function best within a spiritual family. How does it apply to my life, team, and mission?
- Our time will include plenary sessions, times for refreshment, and interactive focus groups will include singles, single again, and married – with or without children.
Sue & Don Eenigenburg, Christar
In partnership with Missio Nexus
"Singleness, Sexuality and Marriage: Theology and Application for Missions"
Presented by: Suzy Grumelot & Barry Danylak
DALLAS | September 22, 2021
Wednesday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Primary Audience: Mission Leaders, Trainers, Mobilizers, and Member Health Professionals
- Understanding the cultural trends on singleness and marriage around the world
- Presenting a fresh biblical perspective on singleness, marriage and sexuality
- Addressing issues and challenges of sexuality
- Providing research and feedback from missionaries across the globe