- Ongoing pastoral care and encouragement
- Sharing God’s Word during team retreats and conferences
- Offering needed resources or hospitality
- Periodic debriefings and assessments
- Training for organizations and teams
- Coaching mission leaders to better develop their organizations and care for their personnel
- Transition coaching and debriefing
- Counseling field workers during times of difficulty or crisis
- Critical incident or crisis debriefing to teams, families, and individuals
- Conflict and crisis management
- Online Training Courses
- Guidance in prioritizing a personal walk with God
Responsive services. When there are problems and crises, our team is available to respond with the needed care or intervention.
We normally work with individuals, couples, families, and small teams at our ministry centre in the Cannock Forest near Birmingham in central England. This comfortable facility in an idyllic setting allows for respite, comfort and natural beauty while focusing completely on the issues at hand.
When working with larger teams and organizations, one or more of our team members are available to travel to your location.
Our online training platforms mean our reach can easily extend to any country though our select online course offerings.