IN CARING FOR THOSE WHO CARE FOR THE WORLD
There are several elements which make our ministry distinct in nature:
- Help is offered on the field- close to the front lines. Our current field base is in England and serves missionaries from Europe, Africa, Central Asia, and the Middle East.
- As an independent ministry, we offer a safe place and confidentiality for Christ’s servants to step out of their normal missional environment and seek the help they need to flourish in ministry.
- All team members have both professional training and practical cross cultural experience.
- We have a multilingual staff.
- We work with a short term intensive model. One Another offers help in a variety of settings, but usually we find that having missionaries come visit us at our field based center in England for a week of intensive debrief and counsel is most effective.
- One Another Ministries is a faith mission. We look to the Lord to provide for the needs of the ministry and our team. Our desire is that every missionary receive help, therefore, we do not charge for our services. We are able to do this because of the kind and generous donations of God’s people who support our ministry. Should a missionary wish to make a donation to help us continue in ministry, we will gratefully receive it, but it is not a requirement.