CELEBRATING GLOBAL IMPACT
January 2022 ANNUAL REPORT
Mission agencies – These workers were sent out by 59 different agencies.
- Twelve of them were new for us.
Scope – One Another Ministries is truly international. In the past year have had the privilege of ministering to missionaries serving in 40 countries, including one for the first time -- for His Glory in the Nations.
Training, Consulting, Counseling, Crisis Management, ResourcingTraining events for groups offered in webinars, online, and in person
- We provided training for 254 international Christian workers.
- Shoulder to Shoulder continues to be a key initiative, highly valued in the mission community.
- Interest in our First Priority online training initiative is growing.
- 55% of our meetings with individuals, couples and small teams have been proactive in nature -- seeking to build up and prevent crises arising.
- 45% of meetings were primarily responsive – dealing with problems, conflicts, crises, and traumas.
- The One Another team worked with Christian workers of 19 different nationalities.
- Two for the first time.
- These workers are serving God in 40 different countries or regions of the world.
- One of which was new to us.
- 2021 proved to be a year of mixed in person and virtual meetings and training events. Our preference continues to be in person interaction and engagement with missionaries and international Christian workers. Yet we remain thankful for every opportunity to be a blessing for His glory!
We have been able to serve:
- 8,386 missionaries and international Christian workers of
- 109 different nationalities
- serving in 149 countries (or regions)
- through 287 sending agencies!