CELEBRATING GLOBAL IMPACT
January 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
Mission agencies – These workers were sent out by 50 different agencies.
- Two of them were new for us.
Scope – One Another Ministries is truly international and in the past year have had the privilege of ministering to missionaries serving in every continent of the world- for His Glory in the Nations.
Training, Consulting, Counseling, Crisis Management, ResourcingTraining events for groups offered in Webinars and as Online Training
- We provided training for 378 international Christian workers through 8 training events.
- Our Shoulder to Shoulder (S2S) initiative has significantly grown as a respected resource to the wider missions community. Praise God.
- This year has seen a healthy increase in participation in our training offerings, sowing into the lives of many missionaries.
- 25% of meetings with individuals, couples and small teams have also been proactive in nature.
- 75% of individual meetings were primarily responsive – dealing with problems, conflicts, crises, and traumas.
- The One Another team worked with Christian workers of 12 different nationalities.
- Two for the first time.
- These workers are serving God in 31 different countries or regions of the world.
- One of which was new to us.
- 2020 has been unique. Normally we minister at our field-based center in England, or we travel to the missionary, where they serve. This year we have adapted and most ministry has been conducted virtually – not our first choice – but such a blessing to many missionaries.
We have been able to serve:
- 7,868 missionaries and international Christian workers of
- 107 different nationalities
- serving in 148 countries (or regions)
- through 275 sending agencies!